The scope of use of Deep-Well Plate :
1. Sample storage: It can replace the conventional standard centrifuge tube to store samples, and it can be placed neatly during storage, save space, and can store a large number of refrigerators that can withstand standard temperatures. Therefore, it is also called a storage block.
2. Sample processing: It can be combined with gun discharge, high-throughput automatic liquid manipulation instruments, and software to achieve high-throughput manipulation of biological samples, such as protein precipitation and liquid-liquid extraction. Greatly improve the efficiency of sample processing. PP material is more resistant to standard high temperature and autoclave sterilization.
3. Sampling operation: Universally used in various automatic samplers, it can be directly placed in the sample chamber of the automatic sampler for sample injection. Compared with the traditional sample injection vials, it can not only double the number of samples in the sample chamber, but also, In addition, the sample can be directly injected after the sample is processed on the 96-well plate, which saves the tedious work of drawing samples back and forth, placing samples, covering lids, inserting cannulae, and washing bottles.
Features of Deep-Well Plate:
1. The deep well plate is made of polymer material polypropylene, which has good chemical compatibility and can be used for the storage of most polar organic solutions, acidic and alkaline solutions, and other laboratory liquids.
2. It has good chemical compatibility.
3. The whole board has no bubbles, no streaks, and no leakage.
4. High mechanical strength and firm bonding.
5. Gamma-ray sterilization and non-sterilization are optional.