The cryovial is made of medical polypropylene (PP) and is a disposable laboratory consumable specially used for storing biological samples. In the gaseous state of liquid nitrogen, it can withstand low temperatures to minus 187 ℃. The unique external rotation design avoids the possibility of cross-contamination. The tube cap is equipped with a silicone gasket to avoid liquid leakage, which ensures tightness even at cryogenic storage temperatures, ultimately ensuring the safety of the sample in the tube. Caps come with a variety of embeddable color codes for easy identification. The white marking area and clear scale on the tube body are convenient for users to mark and calibrate the capacity. The centrifugal force can reach 17000g. All cryovials are sterilized by gamma sterilization, DNase-free, RNase-free, and pyrogen-free. Below, let's take a look at the tips for using Freezing Tube :
1. The externally screwed cryovial is designed for freezing samples, and the screw cap of the externally screwed cap can reduce the chance of contamination when handling samples.
2. The internal rotation cryotube is designed for freezing samples in the liquid nitrogen phase, and the silicone gasket of the tube mouth enhances the sealing performance of the cryotube.
3. The texture of the cap makes it easy to rotate the cap.
4. The cap and body are produced with the same batch of PP raw materials, so the same expansion coefficient ensures that it can be sealed at any temperature.
5. The large marked area is convenient for writing.
6. The transparency of the tube body is extremely high, and it is easy to observe the sample.
7. The round bottom design is convenient for pouring liquid and reduces residue.