Sample Cup Manufacturers introduce the management requirements for disposable medical consumables:
1. Control the total consumption of medical consumables and implement on-demand consumption. The amount received in the material warehouse of the pharmacy department shall not exceed the usage amount of 15 days at most, and the amount received in the supply room shall not exceed the usage amount of 7 days at most, so as to facilitate the accuracy of the hospital's accounting. Medical technology and clinical departments implement a pre-declaration system for materials that have been used in large quantities recently and explain the reasons. The relevant functional departments will carry out a follow-up audit when there is an abnormal consumption of all medical materials.
2. The personnel of each department should receive medical consumables scientifically, and implement the department responsibility system to prevent the backlog, waste, and loss of medical materials.
3. All kinds of medical consumables are uniformly allocated by the pharmacy department and the supply room, and those with the most recent expiration date will be used first. When a new variety enters the hospital, the purchasing department should be responsible for using or assisting in the handling of materials that have similar stocks.
4. The materials and medical consumables provided by the hospital are strictly prohibited to be used outside the hospital. If the outside consultation needs to be taken out, it can be purchased in the form of a prescription from the pharmacy outpatient pharmacy.
5. It is strictly forbidden for all departments and departments to enter the clinical use of medical consumables without approval procedures in our hospital. At the same time, it is also forbidden to introduce the purchase of medical consumables not supplied by our hospital to patients and their family members for any reason or name, and the consumables purchased by patients shall not be used in clinical diagnosis and treatment.
6. The medical consumables brought by experts from other institutes invited by the institute to carry out new projects must be submitted to the pharmacy department for review and price negotiation before they can be used. At the same time, the function, quality, and price of the medical consumables used should be introduced to the patient and family members in advance, and obtain the consent and signature of the patient or family members.
7. All medical consumables and low-value instruments shall not be sent directly to the department by the supplier. For implantable consumables, the issuance and acceptance should be strictly controlled, and the pharmacy department, operating room, and surgeon should check and test step by step. The suppliers of implantable consumables must deliver the materials to the pharmacy department in advance, and the pharmacy department arranger sends it to the designated person of the department to sign and receive, and make detailed use of records, archives, and books, so as to achieve the purpose of traceability at any time.
8. If the medical consumables are supplied to meet the clinical requirements, anyone should use them unconditionally. If there are any quality problems, they should report to the Pharmacy Department or relevant functional departments in time, and handle them according to relevant procedures.
9. Medical consumables for clinical trial and verification should be filled in the application according to the method of newly added medical consumables. After being reviewed and approved by the Pharmacy Department, a trial report should be written and trial report should be written within the specified time, treated as new medical consumables.