Centrifuge Tube Factory introduces the use of disposable medical consumables:
1. The use of disposable medical consumables shall be used according to different materials in accordance with the corresponding use regulations, specifications, operating standards, and objects of use, and strictly implement aseptic operation technology, medical technology access system, and operating technical specifications.
2. Physicians and nurses should master the methods, objects, and precautions and abide by the corresponding regulations when using disposable medical consumables.
3. Those who need to be informed about the patient should communicate with the patient and sign an informed consent form (such as valuable consumables, intervention, etc.). Consumables that require the approval of the department director or the hospital shall be approved and used according to the process.
4. Strict inspection before operation and use: Physicians conduct strict inspection on implantation, interventional, various medical bags, catheters, and other materials before use, and make sure that there is no quality problem before use. Nurses check the medical consumables they use before using them. Such as packaging expiration date, and sealing. Such as whether the puncture needle has rust spots and stains, whether there are impurities and stains in the infusion (blood) device and syringe, and whether there is air leakage at the joint. Products with quality problems are discontinued.
5. During use, physicians and nurses closely observe the changes in the symptoms and signs of patients, and if they find any reaction, they should stop using it immediately, and report to the doctor to deal with it in a timely manner, and at the same time cooperate with the hospital functional department to investigate.
6. For used disposable medical materials or items, the initial destruction, and disinfection treatment must be completed in the department before waiting for recycling.